Find a fire risk article of Apple and Dell laptop battery from the net again, although the battery recall enent of Dell and Apple company have past almost 2 yrs.
Actual, all the battery distributor (incl.battery replacement distributors) have very cared the battery overheat and overcharge after the recall, battery teams protection circle plate has also been strictly examine by all kinds of electronic instruments. We can use li-ion battery safely now. You can find all the below recalled dell laptop battery and Apple laptop battery models at http://www.my-battery.co.uk.
Dell laptop batteries:
* Latitude (D410, D500, D505, D510, D520, D600, D610, D620, D800, D810)
* Inspiron (500M, 510M, 600M, 700M, 710M, 6000, 6400, 8500, 8600, 9100, 9200, 9300, 9400, E1505, E1705)
* Precision mobile workstation (M20, M60, M70, M90)
* XPS (XPS, XPS Gen2, XPS M170, XPS M1710)
Apple laptop Batteries:
Apple has recalled batteries packs sold with some models of iBook and PowerBook computers worldwide between October 2003 and August 2006. The batteries were also sold separately.
Apple has received reports of batteries overheating, causing minor burns and property damage.
The affected batteries were used with:
* 12-inch iBook G4 (A1061)
* 12-inch PowerBook G4 (A1079)
* 15-inch PowerBook G4 (A1078 and A1148)